TREY ROBINSON CrossFit TTG May 2018 Athlete of the Month!
- What made you start CrossFit?
I was working out but just going in the gym and “lifting” and wanted more of a challenge. I had a few friends who had talked about Crossfit and decided to give it a try. I have enjoyed it and everyday is a new challenge.
- What is one thing most people don’t know about you?
I have a twin sister and even though she is half my size she can still kick my butt.
- What is your one favorite and least favorite movement in CrossFit?
Favorite movement: Deadlift
Least favorite: Overhead Squat but I feel like I’m improving (I think)
- What is your ultimate cheat meal?
I am a total fat kid at heart so probably a whole large pepperoni pizza
- Since starting CrossFit, What is your biggest/proudest accomplishment?
Just seeing the improvements that I have made in the various lifts with all the coaches help and guidance. Looking forward to keep it going and a seeing what else I can do. Thank you very much!