CrossFit TTG March Athlete of the Month Jennifer Harris
1. What made you start CrossFit?
I put a small bid of $10 at a silent auction for foundations and a month of CrossFit. I knew NOTHING about CrossFit, but it sounded like a pretty good deal for a gym membership and a t-shirt! I hated it at first, but it only took me a couple of weeks to love it. Now I have been doing CrossFit for about 2.5 years.
2. What is one thing most people don’tknow about you?
Throughout middle school and high school I was a competitive figure skater. Also, I work as an interior designer.
3. What is your one favorite and least favorite movement in CrossFit?
Favorite movement: Cleans and overhead squats
Least favorite: Toes to bar
4. What is your ultimate cheat meal?
Late night run to Insomnia Cookies!
5. Since starting CrossFit, What is your biggest/proudest accomplishment?
Stepping out of my comfort zone and signing up for competitions.