1. What made you start CrossFit?My husband told me to try it for ages before a friend finally dragged me along. I loved it from day one (even though we did push press).
2. What is one thing most people don’t know about you?I LOVE karaoke and dancing. I will tear it up with no shame in my game.
3. What is your one favorite and least favorite movement in CrossFit?
Split jerks and dead lifts
4. What is your ultimate cheat meal?NY style pizza, a Coke, and Krispy Kreme doughnuts
5. Since starting CrossFit, What is your biggest/proudest accomplishment?Getting pull-ups! And being brave enough to sign up for my first competition. Team Bottom Heavy is ready for Summer Series!