- What made you start CrossFit?
- I was tired of boring gym routines and wanted a change of pace
- What is one thing most people don’t know about you?
- I love craft beer and board games. If you do too, hit me up!
- I often confuse Gary and Ross’s names, sorry Gary and Ross
- Contrary to popular belief, I don’t have to pay my girlfriend to attend social events with me
- What is your one favorite and least favorite movement in CrossFit?
- Box Jump Overs
- Strict Handstand Push Ups (when they go, they’re gone)
- What is your ultimate cheat meal?
- Cheeseburger, fries, and multiple beers
- Since starting CrossFit, What is your biggest/proudest accomplishment?
- Hitting double unders. After having to scale 17.5, I spent 20 minutes every day after class trying to get the rhythm down. It took 3 months of work, but I finally got them