Anna Young, CrossFit TTG September 2018 Athlete of the Month!
1. What made you start CrossFit? – I was actually very intimidated by Crossfit but decided to give it a try after my husband started doing it and really fell in love with it.
2. What is one thing most people don’t know about you? – I was born in Moscow, Russia and came to US with my parents as a teenager.
3. What is your one favorite and least favorite movement in CrossFit?
Favorite movement: Back Squats
Least favorite: It’s between burpees and overhead squats
4. What is your ultimate cheat meal? Bojangles fried chicken with mashed potatoes and biscuit.
5. Since starting CrossFit, What is your biggest/proudest accomplishment? Being able to work out 5 days a week is a big accomplishment for me. I struggle with consistency and lately have been successful at sticking to my workouts.