1. What made you start CrossFit?
I was in a workout rut doing my own thing and wanted a change. Had a couple of friends who were really into it and figured I would give it a try. After the first class I was hooked.
2. What is one thing most people don’t know about you?
I love to sing. I’m not good at it, but love to.
3. What is your one favorite and least favorite movement in CrossFit?
Favorite movement: Clean and Jerk
Least favorite: Bar facing burpees
4. What is your ultimate cheat meal:
Bad Daddy’s burger/sweet potato fries followed by an Insomnia deluxe cookiewich
5. Since starting CrossFit, What is your biggest/proudest accomplishment?
I don’t think I have one big one- just lots of little ones. I love that CrossFit is a constant push and test of not just physical, but mental strength. I would say I am proud of the progress and changes Ive seen in myself in both of those areas over the past 2 years.