CrossFit TTG – CrossFit
20 A-frame Toe Touches
Alt. EMOM 6:00, each movement twice:
1- 10/8 Calorie Row
2- 10 Pause Ring Rows (Pause at top of row)
3- 15 Russian KB Swings
A: Metcon (No Measure)
Rope Climb Skill
– 1×3 Seated Foot locks
– 1×3 Seated Foot Lock + Stand
– 1 “as many pulls as possible” Rope Climb
– 1 Rope Climb
Rest: As needed
Coach Focus: Performing a solid foot lock and eliminating extra unnecessary pulls on the rope. Coaches should work to solidify earlier points of performance before moving on. Build consistency before layering on complexity.
B: Metcon (AMRAP – Rounds and Reps)
AMRAP 24 Minutes, alternating
movements with a partner:
2 Rope Climbs
10/7 Calorie AAB
10 KB Swings 70/53lbs
Target Score: 12+ Rounds
Firebreather Score: 18+ Rounds
– Rope Climbs: Climb as high as possible, climb from lying supine, or 4 Strict Pull Ups per Climb. Should not exceed :30 at any point.
– AAB: 100m Run, 10/7 Calorie C2 Bike, 10 Burpees. Avoid Rowing/Skiing
– KB Swing: Always 1 Set. Scale weight before reps.
Coach Focus: Biggest goal today is that 1 partner is always in motion. The you-go, I-go format should keep the intensity high from the start. Coaches should pair athletes up based upon current fitness level, matching the fittest athletes with their fit counterparts to ensure a high level of intensity from start-to-finish.